Brief History of Aromatherapy Massage
Since Ancient Times, civilizations all over the world have valued fragrant plants, woods and resins for their healing powers and their relaxing and uplifting effects on the body and mind. Essentially aromatherapy massage has been in use for centuries.
The Aromatherapy Treatment
Today, clinical aromatherapy uses high quality, pure, plant-derived essential oils, carefully selected and blended to meet your specific needs as discussed during the consultation. A deep relaxing massage introduces the oils to the body.
- Your consultation is free. Remember to allow 20 minutes extra on your first visit.
- Clean warm therapy room with en suite facilities.
- Professional, friendly, insured therapist, using only high quality essential oils.
- Gift certificates available.
- Card payments accepted.
Benefits of this treatment include
- Reduce stress, anxiety & depression
- Help increase energy levels
- Loosen muscles, ease pain & stiffness
- Help eliminate toxins from the body
- Improve immune system
- Improve circulation
- Nourish the skin & address skin problems
- Ease symptoms of menstruation & menopause
- Help with digestive disorders
- Improve quality of sleep
Aromatherapy is a powerful three prong approach.
- The oils can help the mind by lowering stress levels aiding deep, mental relaxation.
- Furthermore the oils can help with physical ailments.
- Finally the massage itself also helps with physical ailments.
Essential oils are fantastic in that they work on the affected tissue without damaging the healthy tissue 🙂
Having discovered so many wonderful aromatherapy blends, we decided to make soaps, bath bombs & creams for our clients to enjoy between treatments. Please take a look at our online shop